“That which we call a rose.
By any other name would smell as sweet.”
- excerpt from Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare
I can’t agree more than Shakespeare’s description of this sacred flower- the rose. A timeless flower that last through time. Symbols of love, beauty and courage, roses have stories that go beyond time!
Not only a flower with a huge history, there are many acclaimed health benefits with roses. Healthier skin and hair, immune system boost, better sleep- all thanks to the antioxidants and vitamins found in roses!
One of my favorite - Strawberry Rose Milk Tea, can be easily prepared at home!
Bubblish’s Rose Black Tea comes with double boost of pure, natural rose petals from fields of Tuscany. We are proud to say- you won’t find this tea blend anywhere else ;)
- 200ml water (90-100degrees)
- 1 teaspoon Black Rose Tea
- 125ml Milk (or any vegan milk)
- 50ml Strawberry Syrup
- Black Boba (or any other bubble tea topping of your choice)
- 5 minutes
- Make the Rose Black Tea - infuse 1 teasoon of tea leaves in 200ml hot water for about 4 - 5 minutes. The longer you infuse the more intense the rose flavor.
- Add Black Boba to the glass - you decide how much boba you like!
- Add 50ml of Strawberry Syrup.
- Fill cup with ice.
- Add about 200ml of Rose Tea into the cup.
- Fill the rest with milk and ta-dah!! It is ready!!
★ Pro Tip ★
Spin the milk with a frother to increase the creaminess of the drink.