Kit Bubble Tea: Your Step-by-Step Guide!
Type of drink: Bubble Tea
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Have no fear! This step-by-step guide will give you everything you need to know about this delicious drink in the comfort of your home!
Our various selections of bubble teas can be easily prepared at home! Enjoy it with any topping! Choose between popping boba, tapioca pearls, or jelly & aloe for the perfect cup of bubble tea!
- 200ml water (boiled 90-100 degrees)
- 1 teaspoon of your chosen Tea
- 125ml Milk of your choice
- 50ml or your desired measure of any Syrup
- Your choice of Toppings
Tea Brewing Instructions:
- Boil water to around 90-100 degrees. Tip: This is to prevent too much heat that may cause the disintegration of the leaves and ruin their taste.
- Once the water has reached the desired temperature, pour it into the container with leaves or the pot.
- Let it steep for a few minutes before straining the tea. It is now ready to use to prepare bubble tea.
Instructions for Preparing the Bubble Tea:
- Infuse 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in 200ml hot water for about 4 - 5 minutes. Note: The longer you infuse, the more intense the flavor.
- Then, add your desired amount of toppings. *You can check here: how to cook and prepare boba.
- Pour your desired measure of syrup.
- Next, fill the cup with ice.
- Then add your chosen tea, about 200ml into your cup.
- Fill the rest with milk, stir, and ta-dah! It is ready to drink!
Spin the milk with a frothier to increase the creaminess of the drink.
More from: bubble tea recipe
Leave a comment