How to Make Pineapple Lychee Coconut Jelly Bubble Tea
Type of drink: Fruit Tea
Preparation Time: 3-5 minutes
Here’s how to make the very yummy, very vegan-friendly Pineapple Lychee Coconut Jelly Bubble Tea!
Being vegan does not have to take away the joy of drinking delicious beverages. There so many amazing vegan drinks out there that are just as cool and as refreshing as non-vegan drinks. An example would be this Pineapple Lychee Coconut Jelly Bubble Tea, which is what we will be making in this recipe!
Come on, it’s super easy! You can even buy a jar of lychee-flavored coconut jelly and a packet of Four Seasons Oolong Tea at the Bubblish online shop.
DID YOU KNOW?
Pineapple is more than just a tropical fruit best enjoyed in the summer. It’s also loaded with nutrients that help aid digestion and is rich in Vitamin C to help boost the immune system!
- Water (heated 80°C)
- Bubblish Coconut Jelly (Lychee Flavor)
- Pineapple syrup
- Four Seasons Oolong Tea (highly recommended)
- Sliced pineapple cubes (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Cooked Black boba (see video recipe)
- Brew 1 teaspoon of Four Seasons Oolong Tea in 80°C hot water for about 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of your chosen cup with black boba. Put as much as you like!
- Add some Bubblish Lychee-flavored Coconut Jelly
- Add some sliced pineapple cubes
- Pour 20ml of pineapple syrup (you can add a bit more if you like it to be sweeter!)
- Next, fill the cup with ice.
- Gently pour in the Four Seasons Oolong Tea (we recommend 300ml)
- Enjoy your Pineapple Lychee Coconut Jelly Bubble Tea! Don’t forget to mix it before you take a sip!
Garnish it with a small amount of peppermint leaves to add more color and flavor!
Here’s a video guide on how to make it!
Leave a comment