How to Make Banana Strawberry Rose Milk Tea with Coconut Jelly
Type of drink: Milk Tea
Preparation Time: 5-7 minutes
What if we told you that there’s a drink that is made of a flower and three fruits? Don’t believe us? We present you: the Banana Strawberry Rose Milk Tea with Coconut Jelly (because the coconut is apparently a fruit and not a nut— did we get you here)!
The Banana Strawberry Rose Milk Tea with Coconut Jelly is a smooth and light drink perfect for people who are tried of chugging down fruit smoothies and are looking for a different way to saveur different fruit flavors at once.
Not only is this milk tea very tasty, it is also very easy to prepare. And even though the coconut jellies are light on the tummy, the caffeine in the Rose Black Tea can keep you energized, alert, and active.
So, are you ready to learn how to make Banana Strawberry Rose Milk Tea? Let’s go!
DID YOU KNOW?
Rose Black Tea has caffeine, so for a caffeine-free version, you can use only pure rose petals that does not include black tea!
- Water (boiling 100°C)
- Banana Powder
- Bubblish Rose Black Tea (recommended)
- Strawberry Syrup
- Coconut jelly (original flavor)
- Milk (you can use vegan milk options!)
- Ice cubes
- Steep 1 teaspoon of Rose Black Tea in 200ml of 100°C heated water for 2-4 minutes
- In a glass, pour 4 teaspoons of banana powder
- Add about 50ml of milk into the banana powder
- Pour the brewed Rose Black Tea into the glass with the banana powder and milk
- Mix the Rose Black Tea, banana powder, and milk together (you may want to use a frother to make the mixture foamy!)
- In a separate glass, put your desired coconut jelly amount
- Add 30ml of strawberry syrup
- Next, add the ice cubes
- Then, gently pour the rose milk tea mixture over the ice
- Stir with your favorite bubble tea straw and enjoy!
You can make your Banana Strawberry Rose Milk Tea more appealing by garnishing it with rose petals on top!
Here’s a video guide on how to make it!
Start your Do-It-Yourself bubble teas at home!
Purchase the ingredients for this recipe: Bubblish Bubble Tea Shop!
Make it easier with DIY Recipes of Bubblish bubble teas!
Take a snap of your Bubblish drinks and upload it with love using the
Leave a comment